Wednesday, May 21, 2008

If at First You Don't Succeed...

Back in the fall, I failed miserably at completing the 26 things game. I was in and out of town; my best friend got married. Not to mention that Sarah and me both blame daylight savings time for stealing our prime photog hours. Whatever the case, whether the weather or the willingness failed me, I left off with just eight things scavenged and posted.

Lucky for me, I'm getting a fresh start in round two. I'm leaving the semi-completed first round up for posterity. Just know that this time around, I shall persevere and deliver all 26 photos. This round started with May and will end July 1. The clock is ticking - let's get started!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Ashley. Have you thought of trying to get them published in "Country" magazine? We'll watch for the next 5 in the next week or so.

John and Jackie Higginbotham