Sunday, June 22, 2008

3. Confusing


I am notorious for getting lost. Once in college, I took 285 going the wrong direction, ended up in south Atlanta, and took a detour that turned a 2-hour trip into a 5 1/2 hour ordeal. I've tried to improve upon this certain weakness, but try as I might, my sense of direction hasn't gotten any sharper. And since I can't even make heads or tails of a map, my parents finally took pity on me and gave me a Garmin for Christmas. Special thanks to Mom for her contribution of the Hotwheels for this photo shoot.

3 comments:

Amy in GA said...

Again, I love the creativity here, and the use of props to explain something that is confusing. Awesome!

Sarah said...

I agree with Amy -- a great Honorable Mention for creativity and compostion -- this one could have easily have won my Picture I Most Envy or Best Use of Theme. So many good ones to choose from, though.

Anonymous said...

I still love that in your lost, panic state on your adventure around Atlanta you called Justin and told him you were near a McDonald's and expected him to know where you were! Another great shot and so telling.